Below you will find some common detail questions that we are asked on a weekly basis :
- Is there a timer for account gifted items?
Currently there is a 7 day timer for any account items that are gifted. After that time is up the item is sent back to the gifting player.
- Does WildStar Support Account gifted items trades for in game currency?
Currently we do not. There is no mechanism in game for players to gift an account item safely for currency. Since we are not able to support it, WildStar is not responsible for any currency or items lost during these player transactions.
- How many loyalty points do I get with for buying C.R.E.D.D.?
a. Purchasing C.R.E.D.D. from our store gives 4000 loyalty points
b. Redeeming C.R.E.D.D. in game gives the using player 1000 loyalty points
c. Buying C.R.E.D.D. within game currency from the CX does not grant any loyalty points
- If my quest/item/character isn’t working right, what do I do?
a. First, you should reset your interface to the standard version. This can be found by typing """"%appdata%"""" in an explore window. When the list of folders is provided, open the NCSOFT folder then delete the """"WildStar"""" folder listed here. Once this is done, the next time you log into WildStar all the default settings will be restored.
b. If you continue to have an issue, please put in a ticket including as much information as possible.
- I would like to report a bug, how can I do that?
When ingame simply type /bug in the chat interface, it will open up a bug report. These reports go to our QA staff who are best at getting the information to our Development team.
- My costume changed back to an old costume and I lost money
We are experiencing some issues with player costumes, however in if you log out for another 5 minutes and log back in the costume should be back to normal and you have lost no currency. We are investigating this issue and hope to have a fix to keep the display issue from happening soon.
- I lost my 2 Factor Auth code and cannot login, what do I do?
Not to worry! You can remove 2 Factor Auth from your account yourself even if you don't have the code anymore. Simply follow the instructions in this article: 2FA: Removal
- I can’t use my Fortune Coins/CREDD/Giftable items/Ncoin.
First-time NCOIN purchases currently have a 24-hour hold period; we are working to improve messaging.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am missing my characters
- Free VS Signature Account
- Free to Play FAQ
- Patch Failed
- Failed to Connect to Patch Server/Patch Failed
- I'm having trouble logging in to my NC Account
- Two-Step Verification: Setting Up and Rewards
- Two-Step Verification: Removal
- Two-Step Verification FAQ
- How do I create my WildStar account?