Once you purchase C.R.E.D.D. there are several different ways to use it. This article covers the basic steps to sell C.R.E.D.D. for gold in the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange. First, you’ll need to have had already purchased C.R.E.D.D., or received C.R.E.D.D. from a friend. If you have not yet purchased C.R.E.D.D., and need help doing so, please reference the following article located HERE
Before we start… do I have to bind the C.R.E.D.D. to my account and what does this mean?
Yes, C.R.E.D.D. MUST be “Account Bound” in order to sell it for gold. When you purchase C.R.E.D.D. with real-life money, the C.R.E.D.D. goes to yourAccount Inventory (NOT your character inventory). Please let me clarify that your Account Inventory is not the same as your character inventory. To get to your Account Inventory, click the little gift icon at the bottom left-hand of your screen when you are logged into the game.
There will be two sections of the Account Inventory – a “Giftable” section and an “Account Bound” section.
“Giftable” means you can gift the item to another player.
“Account Bound” means it is bound to your account and you cannot gift it to someone else. This is where you want to be when you want to sell your C.R.E.D.D. for gold.
If you go a step further and bind it to your character, this will redeem the C.R.E.D.D. as game time. This is NOT what you want to do.
Selling C.R.E.D.D. for Gold
To sell your C.R.E.D.D., head to the nearest Trade Management Facilitator (TMF) to sell your C.R.E.D.D. on the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange. The location of theTrade Management Facilitator will depend on the faction of the character that you are currently playing. Trade Management Facilitators are located in most major cities. For example, Exile characters can locate a Trade Management Facilitator in Thayd and Dominion characters will find a Trade Management Facilitator in Ilium.
1. Hit “F” to use the Trade Facilitation Manager. The C.R.E.D.D. Exchange store window will pop up.
2. If you have already bound your C.R.E.D.D. to your account (meaning your C.R.E.D.D. is already listed under the “Account Bound” section of yourAccount Inventory), skip to Step 7 of this article. If you have not yet bound the C.R.E.D.D. to your account, you will see that you have “1 Unclaimed C.R.E.D.D.” in the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange window. Click on the 1 Unclaimed C.R.E.D.D. button.
3. Your C.R.E.D.D. will be in the “Giftable” inventory section. Click on the C.R.E.D.D. to highlight the item and then click the Bind to Account button.
4. You will get a message asking you to confirm this action. Click the Confirm button.
5. You will now see that your C.R.E.D.D. has moved from the “Giftable” side of your inventory to the “Account Bound” side. Great! The C.R.E.D.D. is now account bound.
6. Close your Account Inventory tab by clicking the red circle on the right-hand side. You are now ready to sell!!!!!
7. The C.R.E.D.D. Exchange tab will show that you have 1 C.R.E.D.D. to sell at the top middle of the store. Click on that “Sell” button.
8. As soon as you click that button, the “Sell C.R.E.D.D. Now” button will light up. If you are happy with the price, you can click that button. (If you are NOT happy with that price, scroll down to find the “What if I want to try and get more gold?” section of this article and follow those instructions instead.)
9. You will get a warning of any fees you would need to pay. If you want to sell, click the Confirm button. (You have to hover over it until it completely lights up.)
10. Finally, you will receive a success message. Yay! You’re done. Now go spend your money.
What if I want to try and get more gold?
If you disagree with the current sell price, you can name your price by manually entering your preferred price under the “Sell C.R.E.D.D. Now” button. Using this option will allow you to enter your preferred price. Your market listing will stay up for 48 hours. If it does not sell during that time, the listing will expire and you will need to try and sell it again.
1. Enter your preferred price using your keyboard.
2. The button under the price will light up. Click the Sell Order (48h) button.
3. You will receive a message requesting that you confirm. Review the information and hit the Confirm button. (You will need to hover over the button until it is fully lit up.)
Your listing is now up on the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange.
How can I view my listings on the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange?
You are able to view your “For Sale” C.R.E.D.D. listings on the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange by clicking on the My Listings button.
You will see any listings that you are currently selling as well as the time that the listing has left:
How do I cancel a listing I have for sale on the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange?
1. In your Marketplace Listings, click on the little red “X” on the right hand side of the auction listing you want to cancel.
2. You will receive a message to confirm the cancellation. Click the Yes button.
You will receive a message saying the cancellation was a success, and will also get an e-mail to your in-game mail confirming the cancellation.