WildStar– Copying files from another directory
To copy files from another directory or from another Hard Disk Drive, please follow the instructions below:
- Choose a directory where you want to copy the WildStar game client.
- Create an ‘NCSOFT’ folder by Right clicking an empty space in the directory, choosing ‘New ‘ then clicking on ‘Folder ‘ and rename it to ‘NCSOFT’.
- Locate the WildStar game client file that you will be copying to your chosen directory.
- Click on the file and press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘C’ to copy the file and paste it using ‘Ctrl’ + ‘V’ to the chosen directory. i.e. F:\NCSoft\
- Double click on the folder then locate WildStar.exe. Right click on the file and select run as administrator.
- Read the user agreement and click ‘I Accept’ to proceed.
- Click on ‘Browse’ to select your installation directory.
IMPORTANT: You should select the same directory where you put the files that you copied.
- Click on ‘Install’ to proceed.
- The launcher will check the files and automatically check and repair the WildStar game files that you have copied. It will also proceed to download the new game patches that need to be installed.
- Click on ‘Play’ to start your WildStar adventure.